Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

I love the concept of exploring Brackenwood like this! Awesome idea, and amazing work as always!

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

Amazing work as always! Killer fire animation!

chluaid responds:

literally!
(ps thanks)

Alight Alight

Simply incredible!

Stunning visuals and fantastic animation! The music was perfectly matched as well! Brilliantly crafted! Well done!

Inside the mind of Craig Inside the mind of Craig

Very interesting

I love the overall presentation of this. The visuals and sounds were great! I'm staying open-minded about the story (since this is only episode 1) and looking forward to seeing where it goes!

Short Eco Project Short Eco Project

Not bad

Not bad for one of your first (especially being fbf). The creative transitions and music went together very well. The overall style and vibe was pretty neat! So good job to your 11 year old self! :D

Jaye19 responds:

Thanks :D

City Chase City Chase

Pretty awesome!

Love the overall animation! There was one shot where the gray text didn't have a box behind it, which made it kinda hard to read. I love what you did with the music though! Overall presentation is awesome. Nice Work!

Bear Bear Bear Bear

18 Days?!

Amazing work! From visuals to audio, it was all well placed and brilliantly used! Just from the overall quality alone, it definitely seemed like something that would've taken longer than 18 days to produce. Very impressive and very well done!

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Looks Great. Sounds Great.

I love the combination of the art style and hilarious voice acting. Brilliant ending! Very well done!